Teeter FitSpine X-Series Inversion Table, 2019 Model, Back Pain Relief Kit, FDA-Registered (X3)
Relieve back pain in style and ultimate comfort with a Teeter FitSpine X-series Inversion Table. The staple of the X-Series is the innovative FlexTech Bed supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move and enables the best decompressive stretch. The unique track design on the table bed accommodates the included Lumbar Bridge
Relieve back pain in style and ultimate comfort with a Teeter FitSpine X-series Inversion Table. The staple of the X-Series is the innovative FlexTech Bed supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move and enables the best decompressive stretch. The unique track design on the table bed accommodates the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief. For optimum ankle comfort, patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty, pressure-reducing foam and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the bed and A-Frame allow you to enhance your stretching and decompression. All X-Series models are fitted with features and accessories to enhance relaxation and ease of use. Premium feature upgrades are available in the X2 and X3 models:
The FitSpine X2 boasts an EZ-Reach Ankle Lock system with an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles, ideal for back pain sufferers.
The FitSpine X3 features the Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock system with an extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel handle and micro-adjusting fit. EZ-Angle Rotation Control offers pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees for a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion. Plus, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles lets you add decompression and stretching options with a simple push, a great option for beginners or those who prefer lesser angles. These versatile handles can also be used as an assist for oscillation (rhythmic rotation) and as an easy release lever from full inversion.
- X3 PREMIUM FEATURES: Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handle for easy securing. Traction Handles for added stretching options and assistance. Acupressure Nodes provide trigger-point release while Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. EZ-Angle tether features preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves wiht you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Easily adjusts to any angle with optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features; 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with Getting Started DVD; Free TeeterLink App; 37-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4ft 8in- 6ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.